- Fully into keynote mode for the autumn. Prepping slides with clients and making travel plans. Got some really exciting client events coming up – everything from banks to youth charities – from London to Birmingham to Abu Dhabi.
- Publicity for the brand new “Work Fuel: the Productivity Ninja Guide to Nutrition”
- Writing a new one: “Fixing Meetings: A Productivity Ninja Guide”, with fellow Ninja, Hayley Watts. I say writing… to be honest I’m a bit stuck with it. It’s behind schedule. Bad Ninja. I’m just not happy with it yet. It WILL be good when it’s done though.
- Reaching out to lots of interesting folks to get them on Beyond Busy + Fortnightly episodes. Just had the very funny Jessica Fostekew from Guilty Feminist and the inspiring ball-of-energy that is Marie Forleo.
- The usual mix of small wins, frustration, admin and meetings that makes up being the parent of an autistic six year old.
Updated 29 Oct.