Role: Director/Biz Owner
- Helping our intrepid MD Elena with some budget-setting and strategy stuff for 2020.
- Running a Masterclass on 27th Feb in London – there’s still tickets if you want to come along! here.
- Finishing off my last book for a while: “How to Fix Meetings”, which I’ve been writing with fellow Ninja, Hayley Watts. I say writing… to be honest I’ve been a bit stuck with it. It’s behind schedule. Bad Ninja. I’m just not happy with it yet. It WILL be good when it’s done though.
- Reaching out to lots of interesting folks to get them on Beyond Busy + Fortnightly episodes.
- Did a long single-dad stint over xmas and new year. Loved (almost) every second of it, to be honest. He’s six and it was the first xmas that he really ‘got’ the whole santa thing.
- Like most years, I’m spending the first couple of weeks alone, planning. I’ve ditched the long haul (Goa) for a couple of weeks in Alicante this year. It’s a bit cooler, but still possible to get a couple of hours of reasonable sunbathing each day, alongside all the planning, admin and work stuff.
Updated 7th Jan.