Role: Director/Biz Owner
- Corona virus has had a huge impact on our business. We are trying to keep as many of our client workshops going as possible (by moving them online).
- We’ve launched free webinars and new corporate products to help people transition to remote working. details at www.thinkproductive.com/wfh – we’d love it if you could pass this on to more than 2.4 other people.
- Finishing off my last book for a while: “How to Fix Meetings”, which I’ve been writing with fellow Ninja, Hayley Watts. I say writing… to be honest I’ve been a bit stuck with it. It’s behind schedule. Bad Ninja. I’m just not happy with it yet. It WILL be good when it’s done though.
- Reaching out to lots of interesting folks to get them on Beyond Busy + Fortnightly episodes.
- A mix of home-schooling and my boy still being at school 3 days a week (he’s classed as vulnerable and they are trying, admirably, to continue as much of his specialist provision as they can).
- Hope you are doing OK. Be kind to everyone.
Updated 25th March.