Role: Director/Biz Owner
- Helping our intrepid MD Elena with some budget-setting and strategy stuff for 2020.
- Running a Masterclass on 27th Feb in London – there’s still tickets if you want to come along! here.
- Finishing off my last book for a while: “How to Fix Meetings”, which I’ve been writing with fellow Ninja, Hayley Watts. I say writing… to be honest I’ve been a bit stuck with it. It’s behind schedule. Bad Ninja. I’m just not happy with it yet. It WILL be good when it’s done though.
- Reaching out to lots of interesting folks to get them on Beyond Busy + Fortnightly episodes.
- All the usual challenges of co-parenting an autistic 6 year-old. He’s starting to enjoy Beaver Scouts now, but it’s been an effort.
- Getting excited about the new baseball season, and fearful for where Aston Villa will be at the end of the football season.
Updated 25th Feb.